Monday, February 10, 2014

Summer holiday is done!

I decided to take January off blogging after December was mighty busy. 

Alongside the usual Christmas fan fair, I made and sold 20 gingerbread houses.

We wrapped up at work the day before my birthday so some much needed celebrating was had to kick off the 'silly season'

We have 3 extended family catch ups over the break to make sure we see most of the family, along with 4 other family birthdays. 

Busy, Busy, Busy.

I went back to work for a week and a bit then took off again for a much needed break. 

A friend and I spent one amazing week in Singapore!

Neither of us had been before, and we spent our days venturing out in the city, shopping, eating, sightseeing and of course some relaxing by the pool. 


I really thought I would have posted a little earlier than this, but of course things went a little awry, when I had a set back with my lower back. So little sitting/standing/walking for me for the last few days. Even tilting up in bed was agony so until now it has been difficult to type anything. 

It's on the mend, and I've been here a few times in the past decade, so as frustrating as it is to be unable to get up and do anything quickly, I know it will get better if I do as I'm told. 
          - let's not mention my goal for this year was to start clinical pilates, yep I'll be looking into classes as soon as my Dr gives the OK. 






No comments:

Post a Comment